Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Nose Blower!

I have been spending the last few weeks with headphones on so I can escape my reality and pretend like I don't work next to NCM and his lover.

Today I decided to listen to some Johnny Cash, Now I must admit I don't listen to a lot of Johnny Cash but I really like what I have heard so far. Being unfamiliar with the music I was surprised to hear blowing sounds in the background of this song. I thought to myself, "Who puts this type of sound effects in their music?" This went on for a few mins, then I realized it wasn't j. cash that was making this noise. It was some packer that likes to blow their nose 5 feet from my cube every 10 seconds. The sound of snot and gaunt coming out of your nose isn't what people really want to hear at 9:00 am. Do you realize what it takes to blow your nose in your cube? I mean you have to plan this shit out. You need to make an effort to get some tissues (100 tissues in this case) and place them on your desk. Then, you blow your nose so everyone can hear and then throw the tissue in your garbage can so it can sit there all day for you to look at. How hard is it to walk your lazy ass over to the bathroom and blow your nose where it's suppose to be done?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Reedy said...

Wow you are bitter, but funny loved reading your blog thanks for the laugh.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker