Thursday, September 07, 2006

NCM (new cube man) is a thief!!

I had a meeting today in my cube with two other people. I know it's hard to get an accurate idea of the scale of my cube without actually seeing but I will try to sum it up for you: IT's SMALL!

Therefore having a meeting with two addl. people in my cube tends to be a logistical nightmare. We all need chairs and you can't fit 3 big work chairs in my cube, so having a small chair with no arms tends to work out very well.

I keep my extra chair at the end of my desk and it's always there, here is a pic of what my cube looks like on a normal day. I have used the standard tyse cube template so you won't get confused.


As you can see everything fits and has it's place. Well I get in today at 9:05 AM and my meeting started at 9:00 AM so I already am looking like an idiot to the 2 people that are waiting to start the meeting in my cube. This is a pic of what my cube looked like today.


Notice anything? I didn't, I had to scramble around for 10 mins trying to find chairs and the ones I found sucked, so we are all crammed in my cube for 1.5 hours today. After the meeting I decide to go on a little chair hunt to try and find my chair. I have worked here for 10 months and my chair has never been missing. So I thought to myself what could of changed? What could be the catalyst in my cube setup? Then it dawned on me; NCM! I walk around and sure enough, there is my chair. I took it back and put it in it's place. Then I made little comments to NCM so he knew that I didn't want him touching my chair. "That chair has been in my cube longer than you have worked here" is what I said to him as I was taking it back over to my cube. Now NCM is a chair thief and a screen flipper, I can't trust this guy! If I was broken down on the side of the road and there wasn't any help around for miles and NCM came by to help I would just tell him, "no thanks! I am fine"

Tyse

2 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

I can't believe he stole your chair. Seriously. Thank you for the drawings!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Jacinda said...

Tyse, you crack me up. Only you could find the humor in this situation.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker