Friday, August 11, 2006

Revenge on NCM (New Cube Man) !!

It's been a week since NCM Stole his cube. He still doesn't respect the 3 foot high cube wall. He is still doing WAS's and he is still pissing me off!

I have found a way to get revenge on NCM. I noticed that anytime I walk by NCM's stolen cube he seems to be looking at his Windows Desktop. Nobody just stares at their desktop for hours on end so I knew there must be something more to this. I decided to perform an experiment and see if NCM was a screen flipper.

First I stare at NCM's stolen cube and monitor from a distance so he can't see me. Then as I get closer I perform a WAS and try to see if his screen flips. Here is a diagram of what I am talking about.


Results:
NCM is a screen flipper!!!
I knew it, he must really think I am stupid. Like people just sit and look at their desktops all day. He isn't even good at it, he screen flips like 2 seconds too late.
Here is another diagram if you don't know what a screen flipper is:


Now that I know NCM is a screen flipper I have been hounding him. It's so funny, it's revenge at it's finest. I get up for any reason and do a WAS and I always hear the pleasant sound of the windows key being pressed along with the D key in a fury of panic. I had a 10 page document that I needed to print. I printed it out one page at a time and at a printer that isn't even close to my cube just so I could do a WAS while I was getting my page off the printer and another WAS while I was coming back. I actually started to get evil look backs coming from NCM. He would look over his shoulder and give me that, "why don't you stay sitting down!" look. I love it!

It's so ironic, he is getting upset by me doing the exact same thing he does to me. What a hypocrite! I think the next step is to switch out the windows key on his keyboard and then come into his cube with a question while staring at his screen. This is how it would go:
Me: Hey NCM I was wondering.....
NCM: (franticly pressing the windows key)
Me: (while staring at his monitor) Oh..Well....I'll just come back later.

That would be the ultimate revenge!

Tyse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker