Thursday, May 11, 2006

It's not a real wall!

I am so sick of the people that work around me. Why don't they understand everyone can hear everything they are saying. These people remind me of mice in a maze, except the mice would have a larger brain. If they had a full size brain they would realize there are 15 people working within 30 square feet and not talk so loud. If you removed their four little walls I am sure they would freak out and protest or something.

I am just asking they keep their voices down and have some respect for the other 15 people that have to work around them. I can hear everything!!! Phone conversations, fights, arguments, jokes. I can't tune them out, it's like a voice in my head that won't shut up.

The worst part is when one of the mice hears a new joke, and the joke isn't funny at all. They will tell the person sitting next to them and then the next person until they have told the joke 9 times and everyone has already heard the joke but they don't want to admit they overheard the joke before. When they come to my desk I just put on my headphones and turn my back. What is wrong with these people!!!

I also hate it when they talk about you in the next cube and just expect you can't hear them. Here is a typical conversation, "Yeah, good point, we are going to need someone to head up that metric project, I'll check with Tyson and see if he can work on it".
Then about 7 mins later I hear this:
Boss : Hey Tyson what are you up to?
Me: Nothing, just working
Boss : So how was your weekend? How is school? (insert any other bull shit small talk question you boss would ask here)
Me : Fine
Boss : Well I was just thinking last night on my way home from work we have that metric project coming up. I was thinking since you seem to have the best grasp on metrics you would be the perfect one to head that up. What do you think?
Me : I think you're full of shit (ok I didn't say that)
Me really : Ok, that sounds fine. Just let me know when I need to start working on it.
Boss : Great, how about those Suns!!
Me (under my breath) : fag

Do those tiny little walls really make these people feel like they have privacy?

The only thing worse than someone who thinks they have all the privacy in the world within their cubicle is someone who thinks their cubicle is an office. I hate these people!! They always think they are way more important than they are. If you walk into their cube and they are on the phone, this is the response you will hear, "Oh man, can I call you back? Someone just walked into my office" Ok, first of all, I am not just someone, I am Tyson you bitch! Second, you're nobody, and you don't work in an office. These 4 tiny little half walls don't make up an office, they make up a shitty, pile of ass, cube that protects people from realizing how stupid and insignificant they are.

Everyone, please just shut up!!

Tyse

1 Comments:

Blogger kristina contes said...

lolololololololololololololol!

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker