Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Dharma and Greg Re-runs

I have grown up with re-runs my entire life: Sienfeld, Friends, I Love Lucy, Sex in the City, Simpsons. I loved these shows and often times loved the re-runs because it gave me a chance to see my favorite shows again. AGAIN is the key word here, most shows that go into re-runs are really great shows so everyone will watch them again and again. This brings me to the point of this writing.....Dharma and Greg!! If you don't know what Dharma and Greg is you have totally just proven my entire point and can stop reading this right now. The show is so effing dumb, I can't even watch it for more than 5 mins. Why the hell is it in re-runs? Obviously someone at the network realized it was totally stupid and took it off the air but why did they think it would be good on re-runs? Who watched this show in the first place? I never heard anyone say, "did you catch the new Dharma and Greg last night?" I don't even know when it was on, I never even heard of it until it was in re-runs. The entire premise is based on stereotypes and it's so not funny. I guess I can't be too critical since I can only watch the show in 5 min intervals, after 5 mins I get so pissed off at how stupid the show is and I just want to punch Dharma in the face so bad. Greg graduated from some ivy league law school and is some hot shot lawyer but when it comes to his wife he just seems to be the biggest pussy on the planet and a total idiot. If someone out there actually likes this show, you need to take a long hard look at your life and try to pinpoint the exact point at which you became a total loser.

8 Comments:

Blogger tyse said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

I effing hate Dharma and Greg too!! SO STUPID. I agree and again you made me laugh!!!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Dharma did have really cute hair though, you've gotta admit that. Well maybe not, since you're not a girl. But she did have cute hair.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Levi said...

I thought I was the only one... I just see the intro and cringe. Just like M*A*S*H. E-gag!
Yes, cute hair and crazy dancer (but in real life was a dancer, how 'bout them apples?!)

10:52 AM  
Blogger kristina contes said...

Ok, when I first started reading this, I got so sad in my heart...I thought you were gonna say you LIKED darma and Greg. When you started going OFF about it I realized that you are, indeed as brilliant as I thought you were.

I admit I did watch it when it was first out b/c of the cute haircut, but I quickly grew to hate the rediculous characters on said show.
We watch Will and Grace and Fraiser every night and after frais, D&G comes on. I scream at J to "Turn it off! Turn it off!" like it's going to come throught the tv and eat me alive. I literally hate it! Prob more so cause darma TOTALLY reminds me of these bitches I used to work w/ and hate w/ a passion. OK I'm done now.

11:18 AM  
Blogger selinARealism said...

Oh My... D&G isn't funny at all! I always thaougt sitcoms are funny.. but this SHIT sucks ass...

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat videos[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood ways to generate an income online.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Dale Kereczman said...

Dharma and Greg sucks. I hope you have not lost your passion about this.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker