Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Recycle bin??

I have a question, can you recycle your recycle bin? At my work I have this old blue plastic can that says "We Recycle" on it. I've been putting my feet on it and now it's all cracked and I need a new one. In order for me to get a new can I have to get rid of this old one. Then the cleaning crew will come by and see I don't have a recycle can and drop off a brand new one.

Here is the problem, what do I do with the old one? If it was a garbage can I would put it in the garbage, but it's a recycle can, so does it go in the larger recycle bin? I am not sure, I think it can be recycled but I'm not sure, I looked on the approved list of items that can be recycled and recycle bins wasn't on the list. Plastic things are on the list, rubber things are on the list, the can is sort of plastic and sort of rubber. Hmmmm so confused.

Tyse

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Ooooohhhhh......It's an oxymoron....a possibly non-recyclable recycle bin. (Owwww, that hurts my head)

9:36 PM  
Blogger kristina contes said...

Well you better effing figure it out before someone fines you for recycling a non recyclable bin!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

don't recycle things that are not recyclable!! I am so pissed now knowing things might now be...and we have just been chucking them in there!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker