Monday, June 06, 2005

Britney and Kevin chaotic Crap!!!!

I'm so very sorry to admit that I watched this pile of shit show the other night with my wife. Usually my wife loves any type of reality show but she hated this show as well. It's really, really, lame. The show keeps moving back and forth between interviews with Britney and footage of their lame lives. Unlike the Jessica Simpson show where it's just footage from their lives the entire time. I am sure the reason for interviewing Britney instead of just showing footage is because the footage they do show you SUCKS!! It's not entertaining at all and Britney is so fucking stupid I can't even watch her. I was begging Meghan (My HOT ASS WIFE) to change the station, but she kept saying it would get better. By the end of the episode we just looked at each other and couldn't believe that show was on TV. Britney really isn't all that fine, when she doesn't have her picture air brushed to hell she looks like ass. And the southern twang ass voice drives me nuts.

I really don't have anything bad to say about the Kevin guy, I'm glad to see that a loser deadbeat dad backup dancer can get with Britney. It just shows how stupid Britney really is, Kevin is just loving life and in the show he keeps talking about love and asking if Britney is in love with him and all this other shit. But who wouldn't be trying to get a girl worth that much money to try and fall in love with you? I think Britney even bought herself the engagement ring, that is so funny. I think you are supposed to spend 3 months salary, Kevin was like, "Yo, Yo, Brit, I only gotz you this here ring, for 1,000 and that is 3 months salary for me dawg"

I hate Britney
I hate stupid TV shows
I hate that I watched that show, I feel like I need to shower now.
I hate stupid un-talented people from the south that become rich.

Tyse

3 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

Babe! Jessica is from the south and I LOVE her!!! But I must admit this post had me rolling on the ground laughing. And thank you for referring to me as "hot ass wife"..that is so west side! LOVE IT!

XOXO

11:32 AM  
Blogger kristina contes said...

She is a hot ass wife!

And britney is a moron. I can't wait till that dirtbag screws her out of all her money!!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger island jen said...

I unfortunately watched this show also..and am sad that I have lost that hour of my life. Kevin has turned Britney into white trash and apparently since the sex is sooo good between them Britney doesn't care!!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker