Friday, May 27, 2005

St. Elmo's Fire

I watched this movie the other day, St. Elmo's Fire, I've wanted to see it for a very long time. People have told me my entire life how great of a show it is and how it's got so many stars. So I watch it and here is my conclusion:
IT FUCKING SUCKS!!!
This is by far the worst movie ever made.
It's no wonder half the cast never worked again.
The acting if total shit.
The plot was......oh wait there wasn't a plot.
If anyone liked this movie I highly suggest watching it again now that you are not 12 and can actually tell a decent film from a pile of ass.
If my kid needs to be punished I am going to make him watch this movie 3 times back to back.
Instead of everyone getting all upset about the people in Guantanamo Bay they should just make these people watch St. Elmo's Fire and by the end of the movie the Bush admin. will have everything they need to know, and stupid human rights protesters will have nothing to complain about.

Tyse


1 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

This is so funny, Tyson. I haven't seen it yet, we should rent it!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker