Friday, May 27, 2005

Fast cars really impress me!!

I own an Acura TL, it has a V6 however, it's not a fast car. I am fine with that I don't want a fast car. I must be the only one that knows this isn't a fast car becasue everytime I pull up next to a Honda Civic with a 5 foot fin the driver thinks he needs to race me. Having a V6 and therefore not getting the best MPG. I refuse to race these people it would cost me like 4 bucks in gas everytime. This is why I drive as slow as I can, to save money on gas.

I now have a new approach in these situations. I place my car in the park position and rev up the engine when I am next to one of these rice rockets. Then the other driver replicates and then the light turns green. The rice rocket burns out of there and leaves me in the pleasant smell of exhaust giving me great satisfaction knowing I cost him $2.00 in gas!! I then shift from park and go about my mery way.

Tyse

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

hahhaha. i am so remembering to do this.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Ha ha baby! That is the reason you drive like a grandpa?! I am so happy to know that know...Love you and your slow driving self!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker