Monday, October 10, 2005

Short cars and motorcycles

I have a small request for everyone out there that owns a motorcycle or a freakishly small Mr. Bean car. DON'T PULL ALL THE WAY UP WHEN YOU PARK YOUR CAR!!!! In a city with 6 million people you tend to spend a lot of time driving around parking lots looking for a space. It really pisses me off when I see the empty spot and slam on the gas to grab it before someone else takes it, after almost throwing myself and my wife through the windshield to avoid slamming into a "not so smart car". Why do people drive these cars that look like a clown should be behind the wheel. I understand you get 45 MPG but who really cares if you have to look like a damn idiot doing it? Just do us all a favor and just park so the back of your car lines up to the rest of the normal cars.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I really love both french kissing and short cars. This site is my dream come true.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker