Tuesday, September 19, 2006

NCM has a new lover!!

I am so sick of NCM, I really don't know how long I can take this. This guy has to be the worst cube neighbor in the world. Worst Cube Neighbor Ever!! {Simpsons Comicbook Guy} I would even say he is the worst neighbor ever. I used to live in a run down neighborhood in Utah called Kearns, we called it K-town for short. Now keep in mind this was Utah so the run down neighborhood might seem like a country club to South Central.

There was this family that lived across the street, they rented their house and put off an image that just screamed tweaker. Everyday I had to avoid backing into one of the 10 random cars parked at the end of my driveway. Rent-a-center was at their house at least 3 times a week pickup up furniture or dropping off a new big screen that was just going to get repossesed the next week. The yard was a joke and kids ran around in diapers constantly. One time they had an old, rusted out, Bronco sitting on the street for 4 weeks, I had to dodge it everyday. I couldn't take anymore of this so I decided to call the police and inform them of the Bronco decomposing at the end of my driveway. The cops came out and told them to move the Bronco. The next day I am backing out of my driveway with a huge smile on my face (due to the Bronco being moved) when I notice, an engine, yes a 350 big block engine sitting on the road in place of the Bronco. Well I thought this wouldn't last since it was going to rain that day and I am sure they wouldn't leave an engine out to get rained on. I went to work and when I returned I was right, they didn't just let an engine sit on the road during a rainstorm, they had placed a kiddy pool (yes a kiddy pool that you get at wal-mart for $5.00) over it to protect it from the rain.

I would rather live next to that house for 15 years than spend another day next to NCM. I only had to deal with the Rent-a-center house twice a day. I have to deal with NCM 8 hours a day.

Now lets take a min and review why I hate NCM. 1. He stole his cube, he doesn't even belong next to me. I am a BA and he is a PM, I sit next to 8 other BA's and NCM is like the odd one out. Sesame street comes to mind, "one of these kids is doing their own thing" 2. He stole my chair, I think this would piss anyone off. 3. He won't sit down, he looks over the 3 foot wall @ me and stares anyone down that passes his stolen cube. 4. He's just an overall packer, he is arrogant and thinks he is above everyone and anyone.

Now I will add item #5. He talks to his lover through the 5 foot cube wall. I hate people that don't respect the cube wall.

Yes, I did say that NCM has a new lover that he has brought onto the project. This guy is really, really dumb. He has to ask NCM about 15 times a day how to do his job. I know that NCM referred him and got a nice $1000.00 referral bonus that he isn't going to tell this idiot about. NCM and his lover are inseparable, they carpool together, eat lunch together, go on break together. His lover even stands around his cube waiting for him to get done with his work so they can walk out together.

I have created a NCM lover diagram so you will understand what I am talking about. As usual I have used the standard cube of tyse template to not confuse:


Tyse

2 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

I love this NCM and his lover....ha ha ha sounds like someone else I know!!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, don't make fun of my brother like that!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker