Thursday, May 29, 2008

Spurs are gone!!! YES!!

The Spurs are now out of the playoffs. This makes me very happy, the Spurs are so boring to watch, they don't do anything besides play defense. People think Kobe is arrogant, well I don't think he is half as arrogant as Tony Parker. Now lets see, what makes Tony Parker arrogant? Oh yeah, he is from France, and has had a lot of experience being an arrogant ass. Now I know that is not fair for me to just lump everyone from France as being arrogant. I mean I haven't actually met anyone from France, but I am a typical American therefore, every Muslim is a terrorist and everyone from France is arrogant.

I wasn't surprised at all when the Spurs lost to the Lakers, I mean they really didn't even have a chance when one of the main stars from the Lakers is actually a terrorist. Oh, you don't believe me? Well take a look at this:


I bet you still think that is a basketball in his hands right? Wrong! It's a bomb and he is trying to get rid of it if you couldn't tell from the crazy look in his eyes. You still need more proof? Here is another pic, I think he was trying to blow up a hair salon, I think this guy hates having his haircut almost as bad as I do:



I feel bad for the Spurs a little bit, I mean what are you going to do when the other team has an outright terrorist on their team that likes to throw homemade basketball bombs around. But not all of the intimidation was on the Lakers side of the ball, the Spurs have this man as their head coach:



This is Gregg Popovich, or AKA Stalin. This dude has to be one of the most intimidating people on the planet. I bet he could just murder you one minute and finish his breakfast the next, just look at his background:

He graduated in 1970 from the United States Air Force Academy. He played basketball for four seasons at the Academy. He graduated with his bachelors degree in Soviet Studies, and he underwent espionage training. He even considered a career with the Central Intelligence Agency.

So this dude was training to be a spy for the CIA in Russia, and now he is a coach? Seems like there might be more to the story that what is on the surface. Maybe he is really a Russian Spy? And trying to be a US Spy is the perfect cover:
CIA Agent: Hey Popovich, are you a spy for Russia?
Popovich: Are you serious? sarcastically Yeah Tom, I went to the Academy and studied about Russia and then went through espionage training and now I am a spy for Russia. Duh Tom, don't be an idiot.

So this dude speaks Russian fluent, I wonder if that helps him when he coaches players. Like if Tony Parker is being an arrogant ass and won't listen to Popovich, I bet he just says some shit in Russian and throws in a Parker hear and there and it snaps him back in line:

Parker: Screw you coach, I am not going to practice today, I am going to sip espresso shots and eat a danish while I talk sheeit about Bush.
Popovich: Pulls out cell phone "Stoickhina oas kisna kill la Parker Tony esingoch sifsidchich"
Parker: Hey coach, I am sorry, I will get ready for practice now.


Tyse

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the most negative blog I have ever read. You must be a very unhappy person. I think you need to examine yourself in the mirror.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Said the anonymous person. ;)

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker