Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Big Pony Polo

I found a letter the other day while searching the internet, I thought I would post it here, enjoy........

December, 12 2007

Dear Ralph Lauren,

I have been wearing polo shirts everyday for the last 10 years, I love these shirts, they feel so good when I am playing badminton and frisbee in the park with my buddies. I also love to wear polo sunglasses when I drive my Mazda Miata with the top down. I have enclosed a picture of me in my favorite polo shirt for your reference:


I have one request for the Polo Logo on your shirts, see I spend a lot of money to make sure I have a little pony on my chest, it makes me feel better about myself and better than everyone else. However, there are a lot of knock off brands that also use a small insignia on the chest of their shirts and I am sick of being associated with these knock off and inferior brands. I think a good idea would be to increase the size of the Polo Pony by about 5000, this way everyone would know that I was wearing Polo and they wouldn't confuse my shirt with other brands. I also think this will help my self esteem because people that don't really pay attention to what I am wearing will notice a huge ass pony across my chest. I hope you don't think I am being pretentious here and just know that I am pretentious and a marketing tool.

Sincerely,

Sebastian AKA Tool


Six months later..........


Tyse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker